منتدى السوافة
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر. نتمنى تكوين حسابك الخاص والتسجيل معنا في المنتدى إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد
والمساهمه معنا في افادتك والاستفاده منك فهذا المنتدى هو صدقه جاريه اتمنى ان تشارك فيها وتجعله ايضا صدقه جاريه لك بمواضيعك وافادتك لنا

منتدى السوافة
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر. نتمنى تكوين حسابك الخاص والتسجيل معنا في المنتدى إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد
والمساهمه معنا في افادتك والاستفاده منك فهذا المنتدى هو صدقه جاريه اتمنى ان تشارك فيها وتجعله ايضا صدقه جاريه لك بمواضيعك وافادتك لنا

منتدى السوافة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى السوافة

منتدى السوافة أصالة وصال تواصل .........

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
منتدى
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» شوق وحنـــين ????
words about dreams Emptyالسبت 13 مايو 2023, 19:54 من طرف نور الاسلام

» طلب البوم معراج شراد
words about dreams Emptyالخميس 30 يناير 2020, 13:14 من طرف قناة أفراح وادي سوف

» جديد اغاني معراج شراد والمهدي محبوب
words about dreams Emptyالأحد 19 يناير 2020, 19:10 من طرف قناة أفراح وادي سوف

» عيد الفطر
words about dreams Emptyالأربعاء 05 يونيو 2019, 10:30 من طرف كمال احمد

» مكتبة الاغاني السوفية
words about dreams Emptyالإثنين 27 مايو 2019, 05:46 من طرف قناة أفراح وادي سوف

» عضو جديد يريد الترحيب
words about dreams Emptyالإثنين 27 مايو 2019, 05:39 من طرف قناة أفراح وادي سوف

» https://youtu.be/jQYyL3StZ6Q
words about dreams Emptyالسبت 25 مايو 2019, 14:49 من طرف قناة أفراح وادي سوف

» أغاني معراج شراد. رمضان وزيد العيد ودخلة ليكول
words about dreams Emptyالسبت 25 مايو 2019, 10:46 من طرف قناة أفراح وادي سوف

» ويشدنا الحنين
words about dreams Emptyالثلاثاء 16 أبريل 2019, 18:12 من طرف كمال احمد

» حصريا على منتدى السوافة موسوعة النباتات السوفية ليوسف حليس
words about dreams Emptyالإثنين 29 أكتوبر 2018, 21:00 من طرف Abdelhadi

» أيموت الماضي...
words about dreams Emptyالثلاثاء 25 سبتمبر 2018, 10:26 من طرف كمال احمد

» عيد اضحى مبارك
words about dreams Emptyالأربعاء 22 أغسطس 2018, 09:36 من طرف عماد الدين

» وفاة المنتدى السوافة فقط واعضاؤه
words about dreams Emptyالجمعة 17 أغسطس 2018, 11:06 من طرف عماد الدين

» حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل
words about dreams Emptyالأحد 15 يوليو 2018, 01:03 من طرف غربة

» رمضان مبارك
words about dreams Emptyالأربعاء 23 مايو 2018, 12:13 من طرف عماد الدين

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
رائد السوفي
words about dreams I_vote_rcapwords about dreams I_voting_barwords about dreams I_vote_lcap 
صهيب حساني
words about dreams I_vote_rcapwords about dreams I_voting_barwords about dreams I_vote_lcap 
السوفية
كثيرة الصمت
رانية
mayar39
عماد الدين
اكرم
اسيرة الشوق
طبيبة المستقبل
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 18 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 18 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 337 بتاريخ الإثنين 06 فبراير 2017, 02:25
احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 10715 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو Aghilesss فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 174204 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 20665 موضوع
ازرار التصفُّح
تصويت
ما هو تقيمك للمنتدى الى حد الان ؟
1-ممتاز؟؟
words about dreams I_vote_rcap51%words about dreams I_vote_lcap
 51% [ 293 ]
2-جيد جدا؟؟
words about dreams I_vote_rcap15%words about dreams I_vote_lcap
 15% [ 87 ]
3-جيد؟؟
words about dreams I_vote_rcap22%words about dreams I_vote_lcap
 22% [ 127 ]
4-ضعيف ؟؟
words about dreams I_vote_rcap12%words about dreams I_vote_lcap
 12% [ 68 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 575
ساعة توقيت
الصحف الجزائرية

مواضيع مماثلة

words about dreams

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
the trusfull girl
سوفي نشيط
the trusfull girl

الجنس : انثى
عدد الرسائل : 153
المزاج : happy girl
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/10/2010

words about dreams Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: words about dreams   words about dreams Emptyالثلاثاء 07 ديسمبر 2010, 18:28

words about dreams Icon
Peace be upon you

words about dreams Pompom-jaune
Dreams have always a universal fascination . some primitive societies believe that the soul leaves the body and visits the scene of the dream. Generally , however , dreams are accepted to be illusions , having much in common with day- dreams – the fantasies of our waking life . when dreaming , however , one tends to believe fully in the reality of the dream world , however inconsistent , illogical and odd it may be .Although most dreams apparently happen spontaneously, dream activity may be provoked by external influences . "suffocation " dreams are connected with the breathing difficulties of a heavy cold , for instance .Internal disorders such as indigestion can cause vivid dreams , and dreams of racing , fire – engines may be caused by the ringing of an alarm bell. Experiments have been carried out to investigate the connection between deliberately inflicted pain and dreaming . For example , a sleeper pricked with a pin perhaps dreams of fighting a battle and receiving a severe sword wound.Although the dream is stimulated by the physical discomfort, the actual events of the dream depend on the associations of the discomfort in the mind of the sleeper.A dreamer`s eyes often move rapidly from side to side .Since people born blind do not dream visually and do not manifest this eye activity , it is although that the dreamer may be scanning the scene depicted in his dream. A certain amount of dreaming seems to be a human requirement – if a sleeper is roused every time his eyes begin to move fast , effectively depriving him of his dreams , he will make more eye movements the following night.People differ greatly in their claims to dreaming . Some say they dream every night , others only very occasionally. Individual differences probably exist , but some people immediately forget dreams and others have good recall.Superstition and magical practices on the supposed power of dreams to foretell the future . Instances of dreams which have later turned out to be prophetic have often been recorded , some by men of the highest intellectual integrity. Although it is better to keep an open mind on the subject , it is true that the alleged power of dreams to predict future events still remains unproved.Everyone knows that a sleeping dog often behaves as though he were dreaming , but it is impossible to tell what his whines and twitches really mean . By analogy with human experience, however , it is reasonable to suppose that at least the higher animals are capable of dreaming of the many theories of dreams , Freud`s is probably the best known.According to Freud , we revert in our dreams to the modes of thought characteristic of early childhood . Our thinking becomes concrete , pictorial and non-logical, and expresses ideas and wishes we are no longer conscious of .Dream are absurd and unaccountable because our conscious mind , not willing to acknowledge our subconscious ideas, disguises them

Some of Freud`ds interpretations are extremely fanciful , but there is almost certainly some truth in his view that dreams express the subconscious mind.

Wish you have nice words about dreams Pompom-jaunedreamswords about dreams Pompom-jaune

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
شعاع الامل
سوفي نشيط
شعاع الامل

الجنس : انثى
عدد الرسائل : 416
المزاج : خجولة
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/04/2012

words about dreams Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: words about dreams   words about dreams Emptyالثلاثاء 24 أبريل 2012, 16:49

words about dreams 959674
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

words about dreams
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Three simple little words

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى السوافة :: المنتدى التعليمي :: قسم اللغات الاجنبية :: اللغة الانجلــيزية-
انتقل الى: